Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1 Dislike 1 Like

My Dislike:
I would like to preface this by admitting that I am not a great judge of music. But...

Has anyone else noticed that Katy Perry can't sing? I reckon not-since her songs are played constantly! This is something I have felt for a while but not voiced for fear of sounding cold and hurtful. But then I heard that she actually said in an interview that she doesn't even listen to her own music. I don't blame her. I think she said it under the pretext of "I get enough of myself as it is" and a smile. But I think we all know the reason...

But then again...I only know they play her songs all the time because I'm listening. And I have been singing one in particular all day. Just wondering if I'm the only one who is less than impressed with Ms. Perry.

My Like:
And it's more of an obsessive love.

The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. Wow! Please don't be deterred by the Scholastic status of these books. I was skeptical but they came highly recommended by a trusted source and I am now recommending them to everyone I know. They are books that you can't put down and then when they're finished you wish there was another because you are so in love with the characters.

I wish I had another book to start because I need to move on with my life. But I can't imagine starting another one yet.

This picture has no relevance. I'm just want to start adding pictures and am so leery of using ones from the internet. And I don't have any personal pictures of Katy Perry to share. So...here is one I took when we were in Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment